If God brings you to it, He will lead you through it. Faith got me through the beginning of my diagnosis, Faith will get me through my treatment and into my recovery. NEVER STOP HAVING FAITH!

If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to your mountain, 'MOVE!' and it WILL move...and NOTHING will be impossible for YOU! -Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I think I need to correct something. I must have heard something different from the plastic surgeon today than Rob did, or he is wishfully thinking otherwise! Rob thinks, down the road I can have reconstruction and still have an implant AFTER all radiation is completed. And not be stuck with the belly fat issue!  ha ha!  So much information given and so many questions because we don't have all the answers yet. I'll get a correct story eventually and keep y'all posted!

And, if you don't mind, I'll tell one funny story that is still making me laugh out loud! Rob and Jerry (Stone, my brother in law) went to the convenient store the other day to get batteries for Nathan's bubble maker on his bait bucket. Rob went to the clerk and asked for DD batteries.  Jerry looked at him and said, Rob batteries don't come in DD!  Still makes me laugh! Poor Rob, guess we know where his mind is!  And just to clarify, if you know me, DD is not where its headed.

Have a great night-y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment