This blog began as my life with breast cancer began. This wasn't part of the plan, but in life, nothing is. Most people know me as a scheduled person. Just about EVERYTHING is planned. As my daughter says, I'm Type A times Type A. But now we must take a detour and go with the flow.
If God brings you to it, He will lead you through it. Faith got me through the beginning of my diagnosis, Faith will get me through my treatment and into my recovery. NEVER STOP HAVING FAITH!
If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to your mountain, 'MOVE!' and it WILL move...and NOTHING will be impossible for YOU! -Matthew 17:20
Saturday, November 22, 2014
OOPS...I dare I forget to mention that Rob and I celebrated 14 years on Tuesday! Never did I imagine that when we said "through sickness and in health" would I predict sickness would come before we had grandchildren, but it did and here we are. It's been a great 14 years, this little rocky road has not changed that. Rob has been to every appointment & chemo treatment with me. He has been there for me every step of the way and I wouldn't change one single thing. I love him more than I did the day we married and I grow to love him more each and every day. Thank you Rob!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations on your wedded bliss and I must agree you have a wonderful, caring, loving and responsible husband. Congratulations also on another chemo down the lane, Footnote* during Bobby's chemo he was told when it starts tasting like metal, use plastic utensils. It worked for him. Have a good week.
ReplyDelete