If God brings you to it, He will lead you through it. Faith got me through the beginning of my diagnosis, Faith will get me through my treatment and into my recovery. NEVER STOP HAVING FAITH!

If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to your mountain, 'MOVE!' and it WILL move...and NOTHING will be impossible for YOU! -Matthew 17:20

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Not much to post here....Life is getting back to normal!!  YIPPEEE!!  I've been to my plastic surgeon several times to re-expand (ouch), and to my radiation follow-up (all is normal-come back in a year! skin looks great!), and finally this week to my oncologist. Again, all is normal my blood work is perfect, skin looks great (everyone keeps saying that-yea!!), and I don't have to go back until 4 months!!!  Woohoo!

I write today with a heavy heart.  One of my friends is losing her battle with cancer. Cancer is everywhere and its apart of all our lives, someone, somewhere is fighting. We all fight, we all pray, we support those that are fighting. It's not what you deal with, but how you deal with it. I choose to pray and lean hard on God. He got me through this, He is still getting me through this. He is who I turn to for EVERYTHING! I honestly can't say I pray enough. I always want to pray more, I soak it up and it is amazing. I think sometimes I'm just in prayer throughout the entire day. I'd like to say I'm a better person because of cancer. Isn't that what we all strive for in life, to be better, to get to the Kingdom of Heaven a better person? I'd like to say I'm much more appreciative of every single day. Each day is a gift, a gift that we get to spend with our children, our spouses, our friends & family. I sometimes wish we didn't have school, work, etc. so we can just hang out and enjoy each other. Hug the ones you love more, reach out to the ones you love more, don't hold back for you never know what tomorrow may bring. Live each day as if it were your last, but wake up tomorrow thankful for you've been given. Hold on to those you love, smile more, be happy more, love more and pray often. 

Until next time my friends, thank you for my life, it truly is a blessing from GOD!!! And for that I AM THANKFUL!

love, hugs and prayers....

No comments:

Post a Comment